4 inch Manual Probe System with for accurate and reliable IV/CV, RF and measurements
- It is a compact prober which corresponds to the wafer size up to 4 inch.
- With XY coarse movement and fine adjustment using micrometer that can be quickly positioned by air bearing design, reliable alignment is possible.
- Z movement of the platen has coarse movement that can be operated with a lever, and fine movement that can be adjusted with micrometer.
- It is user-friendly design.
- Low level IV (fA)
- Low level CV (fF)
- RF measurement
- Various resistance measurements such as sheet resistance
- Temperature characteristic test in high and low temperature environment
- Hot chuck from room temperature to 300°C
- Triaxial connection to chuck
- Storage in a DarkBox
- Probe card (4 .5 inch square PCB)
Optical System Selection
- Stereomicroscope (default)
- Trinocular microscope
- Zoom micro CCD camera
Examples of measuring instruments to be connected
- Device Analyzers/Parameter analyzers
- Source Measure Units
- Curve Tracers
- Precision LCR meters
- Digital multimeters
- Impedance Analyzers
- Network Analyzers
- In addition, various measuring instruments of each company
|Support wafer size||Chip level ~ 4 inch wafer|
|Stage travel range (Coarse)||X：100㎜ Y：110㎜|
|Stage travel range (Fine)||X：±6.5㎜ Y：±6.5㎜|
|Stage e travel||±5°|
|Z Stage travel||0ｰ0.3ｰ5㎜|
|Z Stage fine travel||5㎜|