Temperature characteristic evaluation from -60°C to +350°C.
- It is a semi-automated probe systems which supports wafer sizes of 6 inch and 8 inch respectively.
- It has a compact shield to prevent dew condensation.
- The compact shield provides a low noise environment.
- Probe station equipped with APOLLOWAVE proprietary software realizes high test efficiency.
- By image recognition, automatic wafer alignment and automatic chip alignment are possible.
- Low level IV (fA)
- Low level CV (fF)
- Probe solution for high-power devices 20kV DC/200A
- RF measurement
- Various resistance measurements such as sheet resistance
- Temperature characteristic test in high and low temperature environment
- Reliability test such as TDDB
- Thermal chuck from -60°C to +350°C
- Triaxial connection to chuck
- High-power chuck
- Automatic alignment by image recognition
- Probe card (4.5 inch square PCB)
Examples of measuring instruments to be connected
- Device Analyzers/Parameter analyzers
- Power Device Analyzer
- Source Measure Units
- Curve Tracers
- Precision LCR meters
- Digital multimeters
- Impedance Analyzers
- Network Analyzers
- In addition, various measuring instruments of each company
|Wafer chuck size||～8inch||～12inch|
|StageXY movement amount||X：220㎜ Y：400㎜||X：320㎜ Y：500㎜|
|StageXYZ control resolution||0.1μm||0.1μm|
|Stage XY Accuracy||±5μm||±10μm|
|StageXY moving speed||30㎜/sec(Max)||25㎜/sec(Max)|
|StageZaxis movement amount||30㎜||80㎜|
|StageZaxis movement speed||25㎜/sec(Max)||25㎜/sec(Max)|
|Stage θ Stag travel||±5deg||±6deg|
|Stage θ resolution||0.001deg||0.000022294deg|