Evaluation of temperature characteristics at extremely low to very high temperatures, vacuum environment, Gas environment measurement.
- It is very small type, it is easy to measure on the desk.
- Even if vacuum, the actuator can be moved with the external operating type positioner (probe).
- Good effect of light and electrical shield.
- The MJ-8 is a thin type that allows for hall effect measurement.
- Low level IV (fA)
- Low level CV (fF)
- High power application
- Temperature characteristic test in high and low temperature environment
- Measurementin Gas environment
- Cold heating stage at -180°C to +600°C
- XY movement specification of the stage
- Up to six positioners
- Light transmission type Stage specification
Optical System Selection
- Stereomicroscope (default)
- Trinocular microscope
- Zoom micro CCD camera
Examples of measuring instruments to be connected
- Device Analyzers/Parameter analyzers
- Source Measure Units
- Precision LCR meters
- Digital multimeters
- In addition, various measuring instruments of each company
|Standard Stage Size||20×20㎜||φ60㎜|
|Degree of vacuum in the instrument (when using the turbo pump)||10ｰ³ Pa||10-³ Pa|
|Chamber size Dimension||φ116×30㎜（H）||φ216×138㎜（H）|
|Distance of probe moving distance||X：5㎜ Y：5㎜ Z：3㎜||X：8㎜ Y：5㎜ Z：8㎜|
|Probe operating range||X：about18㎜ Y：about15㎜||X：about40㎜ Y：about20㎜|
|Overall dimensions standard type)||280×244㎜||450×138㎜|
|Weight (standard type)||4.5㎏||16㎏|